Welcome to WisTAF's online submissions portal.
Forms currently available for submission are listed below.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit your form.
- The Submittable platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- You may invite others working on the same project in your to collaborate on completing an online form. Several people can work on the same online form at the same time.
- Simply save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later time.
- If you need to make changes to a form you have already submitted before the set deadline (active submission), you may withdraw your submission, edit it, and resubmit.
- If the information you submitted changes after the set deadline, you may request authorization to edit the submission.
- Once you submit your form, you will receive automated emails from Submittable and the WisTAF team confirming your submission. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions. For questions regarding the specific content of any online form, or more generally, WisTAF's grant programs, please contact Grants Program Manager, Carlos Arenas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.